Titleist introduces the third generation of its AVX golf ball, improving upon short game spin and control, increasing driver distance, and providing even softer feel. The original AVX was engineered by Titleist in 2018 as a performance alternative to its flagship Pro V1 and Pro V1x by offering the lowest flight, lowest spin and softest feel of the three premium offerings. The new AVX reflects further advancements in the brand’s industry-leading multi-component technology with additional breakthrough results for golfers who prioritise distance and extremely soft feel in a urethane covered golf ball.
2022 AVX PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
The NEW Titleist AVX golf ball has been reengineered to deliver unmatched performance in a low compression, multi-layered construction through proprietary core, cover and aerodynamic technologies:
NEW REFORMULATED CORE generates high speed and low long game spin to drive more distance with exceptionally soft feel.
– Increases stiffness of the outermost portions of the core
– Keeps the centre of the core soft
– Incrementally decreases driver and long game spin
– High Flex Casing layer promotes high ball speed and low spin on long shots for enhanced distance
NEW SOFTER COVER contributes to increased greenside spin and control.
– Specific formulation developed by Titleist R&D, and precisely and exclusively cast by Golf Ball Operations.
– Increases the soft (urethane cover) over hard (high flex casing) differential which contributes to improved short game and greenside spin.
NEW 348 TETRAHEDRAL CATENARY AERODYNAMIC DIMPLE PATTERN delivers a piercing, low trajectory while providing a consistent ball flight on all shots.
– 7 dimple sizes
– Part of the Pro V1 and Pro V1x evaluations that started in 2013
– The new pattern is longer and more consistent
– Designed exclusively for the low flight window of AVX
Shop the new 2022 Titleist Golf Ball range in-store from 4th February 2022.